Have you ever dreamed of packing up your family and heading across seas? Or maybe your work is already taking you there! Whatever the case, it is vital for you to understand what is going to happen with your finances when you make the move.
In this episode, Matt DiFrancesco is joined with Jennifer Patterson, managing partner of Patterson Partners Ltd, as they discuss the complex issues facing your finances when you move out of the country. The duo dive into how your planning might change in regards to dual or tri citizenship status and how to keep everything on track to reaching your goals.
- The journey that led to Patterson Partners Ltd and her passion for working with expats
- How financial planning changes when you cross borders
- Challenges that families face as a result of changing citizenship
- The process that Patterson Partners Ltd uses to assist families navigate the challenges in moving out of the country
- And more
Connect With Jennifer Patterson:
- Schedule an Introduction Call with Patterson Partners Limited
- Patterson Partners Limited
- Cross Border Living
- LinkedIn: Jennifer Patterson
- LinkedIn: Patterson Partners Ltd.
Connect With Matt DiFrancesco:
- High Lift Financial
- LinkedIn: Matt DiFrancesco
- LinkedIn: High Lift Financial
- Facebook: High Lift Financial
About Our Guest:
Jennifer has personal experience with the life and technical financial planning challenges for multinational families. Jennifer leads workshops online around the world on topics relating to her belief that we all can consciously design a luxury lifestyle today in which we live, work, play and make a difference in more than one country. Jennifer’s mission is to help successful individuals figure out where they fit into the global opportunities of today and to demystify and simplify the complexities of international personal finance.