When it comes to costs to your business, healthcare plans can have some of the biggest impacts. You need to be sure that you are creating plans that are going to benefit your employees, while also making sense financially.
In this episode, Matt DiFrancesco is joined with Kimberly Volk, small business consultant at The Health Insurance Place, as they discuss healthcare plan options for business owners. Kimberly shares what is available at The Health Insurance Place, and how plans can be made to fit the needs of businesses.
- What sets The Health Insurance Place apart from their competitors
- The process Kimberly and her team follow to find the right plans for business owners
- How The Health Insurance Place assists when it comes to compliance
- The software available to business owners to help with healthcare plan design
- And more
Connect With Kimberly Volk:
Connect With Matt DiFrancesco:
- High Lift Financial
- LinkedIn: Matt DiFrancesco
- LinkedIn: High Lift Financial
- Facebook: High Lift Financial
About Our Guest:
Kimberly is seasoned in client management and benefit consultation. Through her role as a small business consultant, Kimberly helps clients access the information they need to make good decisions regarding insurance.